Friday, February 26, 2010

Cards for Sale

There is a local business (well, Spokane local) named Simply Northwest which features gift and home decor items. It is a great little shop and one of my friends happens to be the Retail Manager there. She has seen my photos and we talked about the possibility of getting my photos into the store. The solution we came up with is photo cards. They are inexpensive, yet feature the beauty of the Inland Northwest! So, for the past year I have had my photo cards for sale at Simply Northwest. I don't make a lot of money off of this endeavor, it just allows me a new avenue to reach new customers. So, I recently had to replenish the inventory and here are a few of my samples! I only spent about an hour making all the cards (100 or so) but it was fun, easy and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment