Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bedroom Bedding

Along with bedroom furniture is bedroom bedding. I wanted something bold, becuase we aren't painting the walls (they are cream/khaki) and I also wanted it to be a bit contemporary, because I like to mix traditional and contemporary a lot. This is just a standard "bed in a bag" becuase its easy, fairly inexpensive and...flashy :) So, we purchased this set, becuase it was the only one out of the hundreds I looked at that I even remotely liked and I hope it grows on me more and more once it is in our house. BTW, it is goign on our brand spanking new KING bed :)

2 comments:

  1. is there a link? that pic is SMALL and i need new contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok old lady... :)
    http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=384075&CategoryID=42737&LinkLoc=7495&LinkType=SiteAd&AdID=507101

    ReplyDelete