Thursday, July 2, 2009

No pictures, but...

I was packing last night, just a few things out of my office and I came across a project I had forgotten about for some time. It is my portfolio of printed photos. I continue to keep my flash drive updated with my portfolio of photos, but I had neglected my printed album for quite some time. Maybe after I move I can get back to that project so that I can have a beautful printed book of my photos. If you haven't seen my portfolio site, you can check it out at http://farmersdaughterphotography.shutterfuly.com. I hope to continue to grow my photography to a place where I can afford my own domain, sell my pictures and services on line, and promote myself throughout the area. 10 years ago, I would have never guess that I would have been this interested in photography. I thank my husband for pushing me to explore my talent.

1 comment: