Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Firsts


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by jtothee
I can't say there has been much creating going on here this week, and honestly, probably not much in the upcoming two weeks either. That is, unless, you count making messes, cleaning up after cats, the dog, and the husband creating.

So much to do here...painting this ginormous room and three more bedrooms to paint as well. I have window treatments on my mind right now. If I ever want to sleep past 7 am these have to get made.

And the picture? Well that's our first meal in this house of course! Biscuits and gravy per the husband's request. This is special gravy though...maple blueberry breakfast sausage from Whole Foods...yum!

ps need a cat? I have three that are driving me INSANE. Hopefully after tonight there will only be two. We MAY of found our stray Cilla a new home. Let's keep our fingers crosses, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment