Monday, August 3, 2009

So this may be one reason why it took me four hours to cut out all the pattern pieces for my new bag, A Day in the Park Backpack Tote
Sewing Assistant
Meet my sewing assistant, Hercules. 


photo.jpg
I love laying on fabric. Thanks so much for getting it out for me. But why all the sharp pokey things?

I told you no more pins!
I told you no more sharp pokey things!

Cutting List
Or perhaps it has something to do with this GIGANTIC INSANE CUTTING LIST just for ONE BAG!! I didn't even have to do all the interfacing pieces. Finished pictures to come. Its all done and ready to make its debut in Washington!

1 comment:

  1. That is a picture of the cutting peices??? you have to be insane. I wish I could see it! Can you have your sis take a picture of it's debut here in Washington?

    ReplyDelete