Friday, September 4, 2009

$4.95 later...

Right now is the first time in about a week I have had longer than 5 min. to sit and peruse the internet. Thanks to your 2 minutes of etsy-ing, you found me a great pattern for a clothespin bag. I chose this pattern, and with a few clicks of the mouse, it was delivered within hours to my inbox! I have not yet chose a fabric; I have several great ones stashed away that I buy when they are on sale. (BTW, this is not really a good idea, becuase when you go to use it, it seems as though you never bought quite enough). Something bright and colorful for sure; maybe even a retro print, which is a genre I am madly in love with right now.

Speaking of Etsy-ing, my friend has her own shop on Esty, if you ever want to check it out. She makes all kinds of custom designed note cards, invitations, etc. Her company is Behind the Scene Design. She created not only my wedding invitations, but many, many others for our friends. Very talented chica! I am 95% finished on a clutch I have created for her...I just need to finish that rouched flower and I can post about it!

1 comment: