Thursday, September 17, 2009

Slacker Stacey is at it again....

Let's start with this: I hate my job. No, that's not true. I hate HAVING a job. I could find much more useful and creative things to do with my time than work. I could bake all day long, sew, and even take pictures (which I haven't had a chance to do since we moved :( ). But instead, it is currently my "I am slammed till November" busy time at work and feel like I can't breathe!

There are so many projects I want to work on! Remember this from a few weeks ago? Still waiting to be cut out.

Or how about the rest of the house that needs curtains? Still waiting to be cut out.

I have a pattern for an A-line dress - no time to shop for fabric :(

I don't even have time to do this blog - I just happen to be at work early and am sneaking it in.

So, I apologize that Slacker Stacey is at it again. Hopefully in the next week or two she can get back to Super Crafty Stacey. :)

2 comments:

  1. so I commented on this on, friday...where did it go? no worries. you wish you didn't work to sew. i wish i did work so i didn't feel bad about the $$ a new sewing machine and camera costs. maybe we could switch back and forth month to month. do you think your boss would mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! My boss would love you! Let's do it. Nov-Jan i get to work 4 day weeks so I will have a little extra time (and a little less money).

    ReplyDelete