Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Well Howdy

Wait till you see what I've been up to! Its not sewing, or painting, or hammering, or really house related at all (Eric's not happy about that or the stack of dishes in the sink.)

Before--Just like Twirl Together. Plain with the very basic template.

After:
Go HERE to see it in real life.


I've been stumbling through the wonderful world of HTML and CSS. I've wanted to change the look of my personal blog ever since I started it. But, lets be honest. My knowledge of code is about that of a three year old. I know its there and it makes this internet stuff work but that's about it.

Paying someone to do it for me was out of the question. Luckily we have the all mighty Google. Want to know how to change the background? Google it! Directions magically appear. So that's what I've been doing the past three days. Believe me there were a lot of mistakes made. But, I'm pretty happy with the results for now. There's still a couple things I'd like to add but they can wait for now.

Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment